Monday, May 5, 2008

I Am Iron Man...According to Marvel Films

If you're one of the $100.7m worth of people who saw Iron Man this weekend, you may have joined me in your extreme satisfaction with John Favreau and his new movie. However, what is possibly even better is this coming sumer in the Dark Knight and the announcement that Iron Man 2 (and I've also heard 3), along with Captain America and Thor will be gracing the Silver Screen in the coming years.

I'm anxious to see how S.H.I.E.L.D. (Strategic Homeland Intervention, Enforcement and Logistics Division, according to the movie) is portrayed in Iron Man 2 (you DID stay for the teaser with Samuel L Jackson as Nick Furry after the credits, right?) and if any S.H.I.E.L.D. specific movies will be created. But until then, let's just enjoy what will be coming later this summer w/a Dark Knight.



More Information:
InfoAddict: Iron Man Sequel

No comments: